My cousin Cristina (Cris) married Oscar on Saturday 25th of August. Cris and I have been friends since we were very young. I wish the couple all the happiness in their new life together! Congratulations!
Mi prima Cristina (Cris) se ha casado con Oscar el pasado sábado 25 de agosto. Cris y yo hemos sido amigas desde que éramos muy jóvenes….. Deseo a esta pareja mucha felicidad en su nueva vida juntos! Felicidades!




3 comments:
Los dos estaban muy guapos. Nos los pasamos genial aunque os echamos de menos Marta, Steve y Gabriel. Un abrazo desde España. Tu primo Jorge.
Both were so wonderful. We had a great time although we missed you a lot Marta, Steve and Gabriel. A big hug from Spain. Your cousin Jorge.
Gracias Jorge...nosotros sentimos mucho no poder estar alli con todos vosotros... (en cuanto tenga mi avión privado ya no tendré problemas para viajar cuando quiera!). Un muy fuerte abrazo. Marta, Steve y Gabriel.
Thank you Jorge.... We were also very sad for not being there with you all (as soon as I have my private jet It will not be a problem to travel when I want!). A very big hug. Marta, Steve and Gabriel.
What a beautiful couple! I remember Christina very well and enjoyed speaking with her. She is a beautiful bride. Marta, please pass on my good wishes!
Joan
Post a Comment