Bu always takes Gabriel to see the Bulls, the ones that later are used in the Bull Fights… I do not agree with Bullfights and I do not like Bullfighters but I enjoy looking at these beautiful and incredible animals.
Bu has a new Car and Gabriel liked to ride in the country with the head out of the sunroof… it was a safe way to see the Bulls.
Bu siempre lleva a Gabriel a ver los Toros de lidia. Yo no estoy de acuerdo ni con el toreo ni con los toreros, pero me gust aver a estos animales tan bonitos e increibles.
Bu tiene un nuevo coche y a Gabriel le gustaba ir por el campo con la cabeza fuera del techo solar… era una forma segura de ver los toros.








2 comments:
Ton petit homme est de plus en plus beau et tes vacances en Espagne me rappellent vraiment le bon temps passé.
Gros bisous à tous
Your photography is so ironic. Really beautiful!
Post a Comment