First day of school / Primer dia de cole
Last night Gabriel and I prepared his new back pack. This year he chose a very colorful Spiderman backpack, he loves it and here he is showing it with pride.
This morning he woke up easily…. Is it going to be like that every day???? Keep tuned!
La pasada noche Gabriel y yo preparamos su nueva mochila. Este año ha elegido una muy colorista mochila de Spiderman, le encanta y aqui esta mostrandola con orgullo.
Esta mañana se ha levantado muy facilmente…. Va a ser asi todos los dias? Seguid conectados!






3 comments:
Yay!!! Is he the cutest or what! So bittersweet that we have to get old! Lulu and I send our love!! I am also glad Coco is keeping an eye on things. We love her too!!
the thumbs up picture is great. love the smile!
too cute!!! his backpack is almost as big as him!
Post a Comment