It’s a girl! / Es una niña
Today we went to the doctor and they told us that we are having a girl. Now we need to decide on the names… so difficult!
The family is so happy… we feel blessed. Oh! She just moved, she says hello!
Hoy hemos ido al medico y nos han dicho que vamos a tener una niña. Ahora tenemos que decidir los nombres… que dificil!
La familia esta tan contenta… nos sentimos bendecidos. Oh! Se acaba de mover.. dice hola!



5 comments:
I knew it!!! :) Kaitlyn passed on good baby vibes to you!! :) We are talking about possibly being in Michigan for Kaitlyn's birthday, and I hear that you should have a baby by then!! :) We will have to see her!!! :)
yay! I am sooooo happy to hear you are having a girl! wheee! little claudia cannot wait to teach her all the tricks and how to be bad. :) You must be so happy. I know what it is to REALLY want a girl, and how happy I was when I found out about Claudia. also so great to hear Coco is doing better. you must be so happy. and Gabriel is so darling! un abrazo, y besos, sunita
congrats! I couldn't be happier for you!
yay for you!! that is very exciting. gabriel will love having a little sister to take care of. good luck finding the perfect name.
We are SO happy!
Post a Comment