Gabriel and daddy had fun on Sunday swimming... I think the water was a little too cold for me!
Gabriel y papa se lo pasaron muy bien el domingo nadando... yo creo que el agua estaba un poquito fria para mi!
Steve got this "Home swimmer" and works SO well. You are attached to a harness so you actually do not move,... but can swim for hours in the same place... actually I tried it and it is harder than swimming... so much exercise.
Steve ha conseguido este "Home swimmer" y funciona SUPER bien. Estas atado a un arnes por lo que en realidad no te mueves del sitio.. pero puedes estar nadando durante horas... en realidad es mas duro que nadar normalmente.. mucho ejercicio.




1 comment:
La Niña está preciosa...
Steve, better get your track shoes on... while you swim with the Dolphins, I am going "Gladiator" on this diet:) Good luck!
Post a Comment