And yes, it is warm so the best thing is to be in the water! Our friends came to visit on Friday... and we had so much fun. Some people told me that looks like Ale would like to swim to... and yes, I had to put some water on the boat and let her play...
Pues si, hace calor asi es que lo mejor es estar en el agua! Nuestros amigos vinieron a visitarnos el viernes, y lo pasamos super bien. Algunos me habeis comentado que parece que Alejandra queria banarse tambien... y si, la tuve que poner un poco de agua en el barco y dejar que jugara...
Alejandra you are soooo funny!
Alejandra eres taaaaan graciosa!


Gabriel esta empezando a nadar...





2 comments:
oh she would LOVE the pool!! take her in when the sun isn't it's hottest (since she can't wear sunscreen yet). Kaitlyn started "swimming" when she was about 3 months and loved it :) I know Ale will too!! :)
what a big girl! Marta, you look so happy. I am so glad to see these photos, thank you for keeping up your blog... you are inspiring me, maybe I can get organised too!
More soon,
Sunita
Post a Comment