Weekend fun / Diversiones en fin de semana
This weekend was a great weekend. On Friday Gabriel had some reading time... waiting for daddy coming from a trip. Saturday we all enjoyed the pool... Ale tried her new boat.
Sunday we visited some friends. Gabriel had fun playing with Natalia... and Ale met Lucia.
Este fue un fin de semana estupendo. El viernes Gabriel tuvo un rato de lectura... esperando a que papa llegara de viaje. El sabado todos disfrutamos de la piscina... Ale monto en su barco por primera vez...
El domingo visitamos a unos amigos y Gabriel se lo paso genial jugando con Natalia... y Ale conocio a Lucia.
Coco in the back always watching
Coco al fondo siempre vigilando


2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!!!!
She's sooo beautiful. Whenever I look at pictures of her, I just feel this pull in my chest... just like when I look at pictures of Scarlett as a baby! Steve looks like he has lost weight? That pool must be so nice, I'm supremely jealous!
Post a Comment