Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dreaming of Paris / Soñando con Paris

My mom had this dream long time ago... now is my dream!
Mi madre soño con esto hace mucho tiempo... ahora es mi sueño!

So Alejandra... I was thinking we should go on a trip to a beautiful place...

Y Alejandra... estaba yo pensando que deberiamos ir de viaje a un sitio muy bonito...

Why don't we go to Paris?
Por que no vamos a Paris?
Everybody look, I am going to Paris!
Todos, mirad, voy a Paris!

2 comments:

Jovilla said...

My only trip to Paris was in October of maybe 1977. It was a beautiful time so I join Alejandra and her friend in their dream!
The pictures are beautiful. The photographer is highly skilled!

Anonymous said...

like mother, like daughter! It is said that kids are "sponges" when it comes to languages learned at an early age. If we keep meeting like we do, Ale will speak French before she speaks English or Spanish ah ah ah!!!!