Monday, October 25, 2010

Picture day / Dia de foto

Today was picture day at Gabriel's school and I could take a picture with him... however, I refused. Mom took a few pictures of me when I came home... as I was so pretty!

Hoy era el dia de las fotos en el cole de Gabriel y podia hacerme una foto con el... sin embargo, me he negado. Mama me ha hecho unas fotos cuando he llegado a casa... como estaba tan bonita!




4 comments:

Annick said...

C'est vrai que tu es très belle, et tu as surtout un petit air très coquin !!!

Jovilla said...

So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Marta, I wish you were the photographer today!!! We would have had better chance to get some genuine smiles from our kids! Ale, you are so cute and so elegant! Bisous et encore merci d'être venu souffler les bougies avec Arthur. Laurence.

Kimberly said...

she is soooooooooooo beautiful!!!!