Thursday, August 16, 2007

Once upon a boxer / Erase una vez un boxer….
a
a
a
Big girl Oxanne

Oxanne as a puppy

Steffi
a
a
a
Since I spent my summers in France with the Perez Family as a teenager, I have been in love with Boxers. Boxers are pretty unknown dogs, yet the sweetest in the world.
The family had a few boxers…. but I only met Steffi, their boxer during those years… I will always remember how she slept close to me in bed… as now my own boxer Coco does!
I want to share a few pictures with you about the Perez family boxers.
You can see Steffi and Oxanne…
Oxanne just had an operation, and our thoughts are with her… we want her to be soon recovered! I love boxers!
a
a
Desde que pasé mis veranos en Francia con la Familia Perez siendo adolescente, he estado enamorada de los boxers. Los boxers son unos perros bastante desconocidos, pero sin embargo son los mas dulces del mundo.
La familia ha tenido varios boxers… aunque yo solo he conocido a Steffi, su boxer durante aquellos años… siempre recordaré como ella dormia cerca de mi en la cama, como ahora hace mi boxer Coco.
Quiero compartir unas fotos con vosotros sobre los boxers de la familia Perez. Podeis ver a Steffi y Oxanne. Oxanne acaba de ser operada y nuestros pensamientos estan con ella… queremos que se recupere muy pronto…. Amo a los boxers!!!


1 comment:

Annick said...

Thank you so much for these kind words about our Steffi. You can take whatever you want on my blog and if you want some other photos, I will try to send them to you.