Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Turtle attack/ El ataque de la tortuga

Halloween night.... and I heard a noise in the kitchen.. what was it? It was a Ninja Turtle!

La noche de Halloween... y oigo un ruido en la cocina.... que era? era una Tortuga Ninja!
Hello, I am a Ninja Turtle!
Hola, soy una tortuga Ninja!

Our friend Erika is coming tonight to enjoy Halloween with us.
Nuestra amiga Erika viene esta noche para disfrutar de Halloween con nosotros.

Let's show her some Ninja movements to impress her!
Vamos a mostrarle algunos movimientos Ninja para impresionarla!


Ha ha, I think she enjoys my company.
Ja ja, creo que le gusta mi compañia.
Finally she likes me!
Finalmente la gusto!
Ok! Everything is under control in this kitchen!
Ok! Todo esta bajo control en esta cocina!


Ooops baby! I am just hungry!
Oh baby! Solo tengo hambre!

3 comments:

Jovilla said...

Love your pictures and stories, Marta!

Kimberly said...

that's quite the ninja you have! :) Oh I cannot wait to see you next month!!!!!!

Jack E Ohs NYC said...

hilarious!!!