I am getting ready for the baby as much as I can. As we are in a temporary place, I tried to be as minimal but as organized as possible.
This is some of my stuff for Alejandra... all washed and ready to be used.
Estoy preparandome para la llegada del bebe tanto como puedo. Puesto que estamos en un sitio temporal estoy intentando ser minimalista en cuanto puedo y lo mas organizada posible.
Esto es parte de mis cosas para Alejandra.. todo lavado y listo para ser usado.
This is for the moment her closet space... ha ha, being a woman it will only last a couple of weeks until she needs the entire closet! For the moment I do not want too many things, we need to see if she is big or small first!Esta es la seccion del armario dedicada a ella... ja ja, siendo una mujer seguro que ese espacio le dura solo una semana hasta que necesite el armario entero! Por el momento no quiero demasiadas cosas , tenemos que ver primero si es grande o pequena!
I found this cute little basket to carry around. Has a drawer, a changing pad and place for many little things. It is convenient as I do not have my changing table.Look at the cute pacificer cover, like a little purse!
He encontrado esta cesta tan mona para llevar por todos los lados. Tiene un cajon, un cambiador y espacio para llevar muchas cosas. Es especialmente util ya que no tengo mi mesa de cambiar.
Mirad la funda del chupete que mona, parece un mini bolso!


4 comments:
i've been watching your baby counter counting down the days. alejandra is almost here! her closet looks very nice. she will be so lucky to have you for her mom.
Isn't it fun having girl things? Grandma Joan also is preparing something pink and pretty for Alejandra!
only 9 more days!! :)
Marta, I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable daughter. I know she will be beautiful, Just look at you and Gabe and Steve! I hope you don't make us wait to long for a beautiful family picture. I hope you stay calm and excited. I'm thinking of you every day now!
Post a Comment