
We are already in Florida.. for 10 days, it is hard to believe. This weekend we went to the swimming pool.... what a difference with Michigan!
Ya estamos en Florida... ya 1o dias, es dificil de creer. Este fin de semana fuimos a la piscina.. que diferencia con Michigan!
4 comments:
Ooh.. I'm so jelous!! We have blizzard warnings, and temps expected to get to NEG 13 by the weekend. I'm going to Las Vegas with friend for a few days. Can't wait to catch up with you and see how the trip is going? And hear how your family is doing!
look at you!! in your shorts and t-shirts! :) Oklahoma may be south, but it's pretty cold here... :( I'm glad that you are getting settled!
you got out just in time. we're back to blizzards and freezing cold all time. gabe is so cute in his new helmet and bike.
I love love love this last picture of gab. He's looks like such a handsome little man!
Post a Comment