Congrats to your beautiful new addition!! We send out love from Michigan! Thank you for updating us so quickly. We can't wait to see more pictures. Marta, I hope recovery for you is quick and smooth! Say Hi to your Mom and Dad!
she is so beautiful!!! :) My mom forwarded Steve's e-mail to me. She's about the same size as Kaitlyn was :) I am so happy for you!! (and hooray! Being comfortable again is around the corner!!)
We are off to Michigan this weekend for Kaitlyn's birthday. We are going to miss not seeing you! :(
Queria familia y amigos!
Dear family and friends!
Os invito a mirar a traves de esta ventana y descubrir los ultimos acontecimientos de mi vida.
I invite you to look through this window and discover the last events in my life.
4 comments:
you are so fast to get the blog and email updated so fast! congratulations
Congrats to your beautiful new addition!! We send out love from Michigan! Thank you for updating us so quickly. We can't wait to see more pictures. Marta, I hope recovery for you is quick and smooth! Say Hi to your Mom and Dad!
she is so beautiful!!! :) My mom forwarded Steve's e-mail to me. She's about the same size as Kaitlyn was :) I am so happy for you!! (and hooray! Being comfortable again is around the corner!!)
We are off to Michigan this weekend for Kaitlyn's birthday. We are going to miss not seeing you! :(
Congratulations! :)
She's so pretty. I think she looks a lot like Yoonju when she was born.
From my Korean mother in law: "Congratulations on Gabriel's little sister! When Yoonju meets her she will be so happy."
Post a Comment