Marta, your daughter is of course beautiful. congrats again to you and Steve. I also want to say great job on your photography skills. They are improving and you are doing a great job! Keep the pictures coming.
Marta, the pictures are so beautiful! I can hardly wait to see the children. I love talking to Gabe, such an interesting conversationalist, and meet Ale!
Queria familia y amigos!
Dear family and friends!
Os invito a mirar a traves de esta ventana y descubrir los ultimos acontecimientos de mi vida.
I invite you to look through this window and discover the last events in my life.
4 comments:
Marta, your daughter is of course beautiful. congrats again to you and Steve. I also want to say great job on your photography skills. They are improving and you are doing a great job! Keep the pictures coming.
Marta, the pictures are so beautiful! I can hardly wait to see the children. I love talking to Gabe, such an interesting conversationalist, and meet Ale!
You should have named her Gabriela, they look so similar! She is smiling also, so precious.
what a beauty!! :) I'm so happy that you can enjoy having a little girl too!! :)
Post a Comment