Sunday, May 3, 2009

Coco the lifeguard / Coco la socorrista

And yes, another job in the house!... now I need to take care of them in the water!!!!! like if I did not have enough already....

Y si... otro trabajo mas en la casa!... ahora tengo que cuidarles en el agua!!!! como si no tuviera ya bastante....

This is the pool where I work.
Esta es la piscina donde trabajo.
Gabriel is ready to swim... I have to work!
Gabriel esta listo para nada... tengo que trabajar!

Good job! I am so proud of you!
Buen trabajo! estoy tan orgullosa de ti!
Come on, a little bit more... right and left... you can do it....
Vamos, un poquito mas... derecha e izquiera... tu puedes....

He made it to the stairs!
Ha llegado a la escalera!

And then when they are safe... I can finally relax!
Y entonces cuando estan a salvo... puedo finalmente relajarme!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

it's always nice to have an extra pair of eyes watching out for the kids in the pool. good job coco. everyone looks happy and beautiful.