Monday, March 24, 2008

Eight Bellow / Ocho bajo cero

We saw this movie yesterday… and I am still thinking about it.

8 sleight dogs are left in Antarctica after an emergency evacuation. Their leader is so sad, that after some months he makes his way back to return and find them. 6 dogs remain alive… they survive the temperatures, the hunger and the LONELINESS.

You know I LOVE animals, and I love dogs. This movie was so hard to watch. If you see them, they were so happy when they saw their leader… they had no hate. I do not think that humans will act the same.

This is a little tribute to dogs, sleight dogs, rescue dogs, handicapped people aid dogs… companions… all they do is love us.

I only want to ask you one thing; you may not love them, but please respect them. Thank you.

Ayer vimos esta pelicula y aun estoy pensando sobre ella.

8 perros de trineos son abandonados en la Antartica tras una evacuacion de emergencia. Su lider esta tan triste que despues de unos meses consigue volver para buscarlos. 6 perros estan aun vivos.. sobrevivieron las temperaturas, el hambre y la SOLEDAD.

Sabeis que quiero mucho a los animales, amo a los perros. Esta pelicula fue muy dura para mi. Si los veis, estaban tan contentos de ver a su lider de nuevo… no tenian odio. No creo que nosotros los humanos reaccionaramos de la misma forma.

Este es un pequeño tributo a los perros, perros de trineos, perros de rescate, perros de ayuda a descapacitados.. compañeros, simplemente nos quieren.

Solo quiero pediros algo, no os pido que los ameis, pero por favor respectarlos. Gracias.

1 comment:

Jack E Ohs NYC said...

Every day I miss my Bella! Give coco a big hug and lots of treats from me and lulu!!