I think Gabriel looks a lot like me… here I am in my village with my bicycle… I remember perfectly this day, the breeze in my face, my brother speeding around me… and my father taking care of us… what a nice memory!
Creo que Gabriel se parece mucho a mi… aqui estoy en mi pueblo con mi bicicleta… recuerdo perfectamente este dia, la brisa en mi cara, mi hermano corriendo a mi alrededor… mi padre cuidándonos…que recuerdos tan bonitos!



6 comments:
On te reconnait bien, tu n'as presque pas changé ! Etait-ce à Quintanilla ?
Oui, Annick, c'etait a Quintanilla.... je garde tres beaux souvenirs.... Bisous.
Estupenda foto Marta! Recuerdo esa bici azul perfectamente y lo bien que nos lo pasamos las dos jugando en la era de Quintanilla.
Great photo Marta! I can remember perfectly that blue bike and the good times we spent playing together in Quintanilla.
Oh my he sure does look like you! What a wonderful picture and you are an amazing writer- truly captured the feeling of the picture! :))
Cris, I know... we have great memories together at Quintanilla...
Cris, ya se... tenemos grandes recuerdos juntas en Quintanilla...
Oh Marta! That looks exactly like you! how beautiful!
Post a Comment