Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Friday 16th in the evening / Viernes 16 por la tarde

To celebrate that the next day was Gabriel’s big day we went to the beach in the evening. We had a great time in the park, enjoyed some baby Canadian geese and ate hamburgers!

Para celebrar que al siguiente dia era el gran dia para Gabriel, por la tarde fuimos a la playa. Lo pasamos en grande en el parquet, disfrutamos de unos bebe ganso y comimos hamburguesas!




Nice picture of a daddy showing things to his son. Bonita foto de un padre enseñando cosas a su hijo.


Mom takes care of babies. La mama cuida de sus bebes.

I am a child! Soy una niña!

Nice portrait of my mom. Bonito retrato de mi madre.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love how you document even the little things with pictures. The one of Steve showing things to Gabe is great, your parents as well. And of course I love the baby geese :)

Marta said...

Thank you Cindy, I love to open the blog and see your comments too!
I really enjoy creating my blog, and I hope that everybody can have the same feelings I have thanks to my words and pictures. Love, Marta