Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wedding / Boda

On May 10th Jenna got married to Nate, on a beautiful ceremony in Greenville, Michigan.

I know Jenna since she is a teenager, seeing her getting married was happy but a little sad at the same time, as she is no more my little girl.

As you can see she was gorgeous, as she is a beautiful woman. Nate is lucky as he married a beautiful woman, outside and inside, she has a great heart. I wish the couple lots of happiness. Congratulations!


El 10 de Mayo Jenna se caso con Nate, en una ceremonia muy bonita en Greenville, Michigan. Conozco a Jenna desde que era una adolescente, verla casarse era algo feliz aunque tambien un poquito triste, ya que no es mas mi niña!

Como podeis ver estaba guapisisma, ya que es una mujer muy bella. Nate es afortunado porque se ha casado con una mujer bella, por fuera y por dentro, ella tiene un gran corazón. Les deseo a la pareja mucha felicidad. Enhorabuena!

A true princess. Una princesa de verdad.

The couple with Julie, Dad, and grandparents Jack and Lib. La pareja con Julie, papa, y los abuelos Jack y Lib.

Jenna and mom Joe with Nate's mom. Jenna y su mama Joe con la mama de Nate.

Sister Julie and dad Jim. Su hermana Julie y papá Jim.

The cake was soooo good! El pastes estaba taaaaan bueno!


Jenna with sister Julie and me! We are Charlie's angels! Jenna con su hermana Julie y yo! Somos los angeles de Charlie!




Steve and Tom play bodyguards! Steve y Tom juegan a los guardaespaldas!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm glad you had time to blog and post pictures about what you've been up to. I miss seeing your updates!

Cindy said...

I'm glad you've had time to blog and post pictures about what you've been up to. I've missed seeing your updates, but I know it's hard to keep up with everything when you're busy having fun!