Joan loves Poppy flowers so I took some pictures of the fields with lots of them. The extra rain this year made the poppies grow a lot… the fields are completely red.
A Joan le gustan mucho las amapolas por eso hice algunas fotos de los campos llenos de ellas. El tener más lluvia este año ha hecho que crezcan mucho… los campos estaban completamente rojos.
Un pajaro disfruta de la belleza del campo (como yo).
hjfhj


1 comment:
Oh, Marta, these poppies are so incredibly beautiful! I think for the rest of my life, when I see a poppy, I will think of your wedding and our lovely time in Spain. I was correct in my memory that the color of the poppies in Spain is the most beautiful red. Thank you for these pictures! I will add a note in my blog to check your blog to see the poppies! Love you, Joan
Post a Comment