Monday, June 16, 2008

Zoo

Our first visit to the Zoo this year was to Michigan City. They have a very nice small zoo, right by the beach, very nice and convenient…
I love Otters, so I enjoyed the exhibit where you go on a crystal tunnel and they come and swim around you!

Nuestra primera visita este año al Zoo fue en Michigan City. Tienen un Zoo pequeño muy bonito, justo al lado de la playa… bonito y conveniente.
Me encantan las nutrias, por lo que más me gustó es una exhibición que tienen con un tubo de cristal al que te puedes meter y ellas nadan a tu alrededor.
hdghfg

I did not want to share my spot with other kids... ha ha

Yo no queria compartir mi sitio con otros niños ... ja ja

Hello! I am here! Hola! Estoy aqui!

This cutie came to say hi to aunt Marta.. I wanted to jump in the water and kiss her!

Esta monada vino a visitar a la tia Marta. Yo queria saltar al agua y bersarla!


A beautiful zebra dreams freedom in the fields of Africa....
Una bonita zebra sueña libertad en los campos de Africa....


They have an old tower in the middle of the Zoo. Tiene una torre antigua en el medio del Zoo.

The views from the top are so nice. Las vistas desde lo alto son muy bonitas.


Steve and Gabriel at the entrance. Steve y Gabriel en la entrada

No comments: